Friday, September 17, 2021

Does it still fit?

Since I am using a frame different from what the suspension parts came from, I am 100% ensuring that all parts fit/bolt up/whatever before I strip /seal/paint the frame and suspension parts. Doing this gives me peace of mind but also tests my patience! Hurry it up already!





I also bodged up the crossmember lower bolt mounting holes on the frame. So I lined her up and tack welded in some washers to help align the bolts when I’m ready for final mount. 






Need to order the new rear suspension brackets that will lower the rear end. That way I can cut/drill the mounting holes and ensure fitment. 



THEN I can strip and paint the frame. Need to start thinking of overall color scheme. I may want to paint the frame and suspension parts that will go with or match the rest of the truck. 

Photo dump







No comments:

Post a Comment